Published since 1991 Broadcast and Film (earlier name Broadcast Bulletin of India) is a monthly magazine which is mailed FREE OF COST to 13,000 readers who belong to the trade of Film, Television and Infotainment industry.
The sole purpose of starting this magazine was to bring the latest news of technological innovations to the doorsteps of qualified readers connected with the trade of Television, Film and infotainment industry.
Broadcast & Film when it first started being published in the year 1991, was known as “Broadcast Bulletin of India.” This was done to coincide with the first Broadcast India exhibition which was held in the same year. Since past 19 years, “Broadcast Bulletin of India” kept evolving not only in the content matter and number of pages but also in the quality of content as well as starting from a simple 2 colour 4 page bulletin, today it has 36 and above pages all in 4 colour and printed on art paper. The presentation and the look is as good as any other technical magazine printed internationally.
The paper edition of Broadcast & Film magazine is mailed to thousands of personnel connected with the trade of film, television and multimedia.
The readership includes:
- Technocrafts, Creative heads, Producers, Directors, Cameramen, Sound recordists, Editors of the Television and Film Industry.
- All the Audio and Video Post Production and rental houses in India.
- Chief engineers and technical heads of Doordarshan Channels in India
- Station directors of All India Radio stations and private FM channels
- Channel heads and CEO's of private Broadcasters
- Agents and distributors
- Qualified visitors of Broadcast India shows